Monday, October 29, 2007
Feeling sick?
As reported by the Associated Press, the Excused Absence Network sells fake letters that appear to have come from a doctor or hospital. They can be used at work to excuse a day of absnece. Students can use it too, it sells for $25 and there are other options as well such as fake jury summons or authentic-looking funeral service programs complete with comforting poems and a list of pallbearers . I love this idea. I think I am about to get myself a complete set of letters and never do another day of hard work, or at least until the week is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh. that's a brilliant idea. i really want to see one of these form letters.
there's an excused network? wonder how many of our own supervisors had used that... it great until ur left covering other people's work.
Post a Comment