Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Dog shoots man
This has got to be my favorite story since I've started blogging. In Iowa, a man went with a group of friends to go pheasant hunting. After shooting down the bird, he ran to get it and his dog followed after him. While the dog was in hot pursuit he accidentally pulled the trigger of his owners gun and shot him in the leg with about 100 to 200 rounds of pellets. The owner is okay after having had a surgery and the dog was not injured. Maybe its just me being a bit mean but I think the guy had it coming. Hunting is a senseless sport. If you like shooting things, go to a shooting range or join the N.Y.P.D., oops did I just say that? Anyway, if the bird was dead, what was the rush to run toward it, and why recklessly throw your gun? In baseball, if you swing the bat and make contact with the ball, you cannot just hurl the bat as you run to first base, you'd be called out. I guess the same applies to hunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i thought this was hilarious. I agree, why are people so excited about hunting, just join the NYPD like you said LOL!
Post a Comment